Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog # 19


 “Mom. Dad, buy the broccoli”, “Bottled water is safer than tap water”, and “Fat Land” in my opinion are the best three essays I consider are my best work in class , because I was able to develop and understand better when it came to writing an essay.

My experience working online was “great” I was able to learn how to apply commas, how to quote and express myself better. I learned things that I didn’t know how to do before when writing an essay. Writing eighteen blogs was helpful because as time went by I was able to put together an essay that makes sense faster, I can also say that working and reading blogs from other students was helpful because, that help me come with better ideas when I write my blogs. I did get the impression that some of the students were reading  my blogs, because once in a while I will see a comment or two about a blog that I wrote.

The lesson that I take from this class is that, whatever I start I should finish, because writing blogs at the beginning was very difficult by making my best effort I was able to finish all of them. Over all this class was “interesting and fun”. My most memorable moment in class were the videos that we used to watch because every time I will see one I will learn something new. If I had a recommendation to a student I will just tell he or she to take it, because Professor X was fun and very helpful in Eng 099.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the compliments and for an insightful reflection. I agree with you that your writing has improved noticeably and that you should be proud of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete