Monday, April 16, 2012

blog # 8

Red pill or blue?
If I was asked to take between the red and the blue pill I would choose the red pill because I would like to find out if I’m mentally strong like Neo.
Neo took the red pill because he knew that something was wrong in his life and by taking the pill he wanted to discover what was behind it. Neo found out that he wasn’t an ordinary man, he was a fighter.  He was a person that was able to learn and discover the truth about who he was, no matter how good or bad it was. That will be the reason why I would like to take the red pill. By taking the red pill to me it will mean that I will have to find out if I have challenges that I'm not ready. Sometimes when we take risks at doing things that we don't know at times the result can be a very positive outcome.

Fate or free will?
I think Neo became the one by his actions. His fate made him believe in himself. He became very strong minded. he wanted to help his friends to battle the agents and he also wanted to learn things that he thought he wasn’t able to.
Everything was possible as long as he put his fate and mind into it. Having fate in myself helps me a lot because by having fate, it means that I the power and fate to accomplish all my obstacles .

1 comment: